The school is affiliated to C.B.S.E. and follows the courses and rules laid down by it.
The Five Sectors
1. Pre-Primary Nursery to U.K.G.
2. Primary Std. I to Std. V
3. Middle Std. VI to Std. VIII
4. Secondary Std. IX to Std. X
5. Sr. Secondary Std. XI & XII (Medical, Non Medical, Commerce & Humanities)
Alongwith the six main subjects laid down by the C.B.S.E. Eng., Hindi, Regional Language, Maths, Science and Social Studies – the school offers G.K., Life skill and Computer as teaching subjects. The C.B.S.E. pattern expects the school to lay great emphasis on Art Education and Work Experience alongwith Physical and Health Education.
The school offers proper guidance and training these subjects too.
1. Punjabi is introduced in Std. I.
2. Medium instruction is English. The Academic year begins from April and runs to March of the following year inclusive of all vacation.